Earth Jam Productions
June 16-17-8, 2017
Warm Springs Park 840 N. 300 W. Salt Lake City, Utah
1. Event: Earth Jam Productions is scheduled to be June 16-18, 2017 at Warm Springs Park, (840 North 300 West in Salt Lake City, Utah). “Festival Organizers” means, collectively, officers, members, representatives, and volunteers associated with Earth Jam Productions. “Festival Participant; Vendors: means, collectively (1) the company or person that applied for exhibit space rental and agreed to enter into this contract upon acceptance by festival organizers in the manner stated below and (2) each of its officers, directors, shareholders’ employees, contractors, agents, representatives, and/or invitees, as applicable.
2. Earth Jam Productions is a non-profit 501(C) 3 and not affiliated with any Political Parties. All registration fees, sponsorship moneys, or other donations go to Earth Jam Productions.
3. Contract Acceptance: This contract shall become binding and effective only when it has been signed by Festival Participant and authorized by Festival Organizer representative.
4. Assumption of Risk: Festival Participant assume all risks with resulting from or arising in connection with Festival Participant participation or presence at the event including, without limitations, all risks of lost, stolen, or vandalized property, any damage done by wind, rain or other natural or unnatural misshapes that may occur while vending, harm, damage or injury to or any person (including death), caused by negligence, international act, accident, acts of nature or otherwise.
5. First come first serve; no refunds, no show, cancelations: Earth Jam Productions will assign spaces on a first come first served basis, upon receiving your application along with your payment. Earth Jam Productions is a rain or shine festival, all booth rentals are final, and there are no refunds due to international act, weather or other acts of nature. There are no refunds for no shows, or if the festival is canceled due to international act, weather or other acts of nature.
6. Vendors: Festival Participant Are solely responsible for obtaining any licenses, or permits under federal, state or local law. Festival Participant are solely responsible for any necessary tax identification numbers, permits and the collection and reporting of all taxes, license fees, use fees, or other fees and charges.
7. Damage: Festival Participant are responsible for any damage done to the grass, watering systems (sprinklers), electrical outlets, or other damage done by them. And will be submitted with a bill for payment done by any damages around their booth area.
8. Food Vendors: Food Festival Participant is solely responsible for obtaining any licenses, food handler’s permit, and comprehensive liability insurance. Food Vendors are solely responsible for any necessary tax identification numbers, permits and the collection and reporting of all taxes, license fees, use fees, or other fees and charges.
9. Damage: Food Vendors are responsible to provide their own plywood to place under their booths. And will be responsible for any damage done to the grass, watering systems (sprinklers), electrical outlets, or other damage done by them. And will be submitted with a bill for payment done by any damages around their booth area.
10. No waste festival: Each year Earth Jam strives to be a NO WASTE festival, your help in keeping the park clean is very much appreciated.
11. Festival Participant responsibility: All Festival Participant is responsible for picking up all your trash, and any trash around your area. Recycle, Recycle, Recycle.
12. Food Vendors responsibility: Please use recyclable plates, napkins, and utensils. No Styrofoam or glass.
13. Sound devices: The use of amplifiers, karaoke machines, generators, or other sound devices are prohibited at your booth. Sorry for any inconvenience.
14. Power: There is a small fee for power and will be provided for all food vendors, price will be included in food vending package. However, there is a limited amount of power for product vendors and will be an extra fee, not included in the vending price, and will be on a first come first serve basis.
15. Set-up for Product Vendors: Set up time for all Festival Participants are between 9:00am to 11:00am Booth must be torn down by 10:00pm No vehicles will be allowed on the grass during festival hours. NO PARKING ON THE GRASS IS ALLOWED!
16. Set-up for Food Vendors: Set up time for all Festival Participants are between 8:00am to 10:00am Booth must be torn down by 10:00pm Sunday night. No vehicles will be allowed on the grass during festival hours.
17. Festival Participant responsibility: Each group will be responsible for their own belongings so please make sure to take all your things with you and set up will be at the same times the next day. NO PARKING ON THE GRASS IS ALLOWED!
18. Rental of Equipment and Booth Sizes: Please bring your own canopies, tables, and chairs. No booths larger then 10x10, and Earth Jam Productions will not have tent rentals, canopies, tables, or chair available this year.
19. Festival Hours: The festival activities will start at 11:00am with music beginning at noon, and ending at 9:00pm. The Children’s area will open for activities at noon and will end by 7:00pm.
20. The Fine Print: Earth Jam Productions is NOT responsible for any Lost, Stolen, or Vandalized Property, nor are we responsible for any Damage done by wind, rain or other natural or unnatural misshapes that may occur while vending. Earth Jam Productions is not liable for any products, bought, sold, or exchanged on the festival premises. Vendors are responsible for all necessary permits and insurance as well as the collection and reporting of all sales tax. NO ALCOHOL SALES, NO WEAPONS, NO GLASS, NO REFUNDS!! UNAUTHORIZED VENDING IS PROHBITED.